Saturday 4 July 2009

Sometimes you can just never tell!

We went to market today. I never really know what to expect from a market. The ones you think should be good sometimes aren't and vice versa. One day you can sell loads of pearls, the next day it could be all crystals. You can never tell (or should I say "I" can never tell!).
This morning the weather was pretty unpredictable, it even dared to throw it down with rain on us!! That was a bit of a shock to the system after all this glorious sunshine we've been enjoying lately! Consequently, it was a pretty slow morning, not very many people around and those who were around were not stopping to look at the art market :o(
But then the sun came out and everything changed!! We ended up having quite good sales day so it was worth going in the end.

We came home (shattered!) to a big family barbecue which was lovely - thank you A ;-)

I have also managed to make quite a few new bits and pieces today but have not managed to take any photos yet so I will upload them when I do....maybe tomorrow but maybe later in the week!!

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Blog Counter
Buttercup Designs