Wednesday 1 July 2009

Nice invitations!

We've been invited to a 'members only' event at a local hotel......don't worry, there's nothing dodgy about it!! I did an event there last year and they are inviting local companies to have a stand for a couple of hours to promote their businesses. All proceeds go to Naomi House (a local children's charity).

We're also off to a 'strawberry tea' tomorrow for a couple of hours so looking forward to that. We'll be donating 10% of the proceeds to Breast Cancer Care so it's also for a very good cause :o)

I have just this minute finished making a bling ring which looks absolutely gorgeous in this sunshine!! I've taken a picture but not sure whether it actually shows it off to it's full glory...


It is lovely; I'm very tempted to keep it for myself but it has to go in the post to America!
I'll update more tomorrow ;-)
Until then,
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Blog Counter
Buttercup Designs