Monday 3 August 2009

Catch up...

Feel like I'm constantly playing catch up at the moment...have got out of the habit of blogging already!! I've had a little go at 'tweeting' on Twitter , you can't write as much so maybe I'd be better suited to that (sometimes!). Then again, I do like writing when I actually sit down and get going ;-)
Anyway, we went to a grey and wet art market on Saturday which was a bit of a dead loss to be honest...seemed to be plenty of people around but no-one stopping to look. There were only 7 art stalls so not sure whether that was something to do with it...not really a lot to entice people I suppose, is it?!!
So because of the weather and the way we consequently laid the stall out to keep the goodies and customers dry, I didn't get chance to make anything on Saturday. But I have made up for it!! Oh yes! Here are some that I actually took pictures of:
a silver plated Swarovski ring:

a Swarovski set in capri blue and crystal AB:

a really long green Czech glass necklace and clipon earrings:


I have also finally finished off the picture for my friend's newborn baby, not great sewing but then I haven't done any for about 20 years...oh, and please excuse the rubbishy photo, I was in a bit of a rush...catching up ;-)


(I think the pictures will all enlarge if you click on them) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Blog Counter
Buttercup Designs