Tuesday 18 August 2009

Long time, no blog...

...again!! Just where does the time go?! I have no idea, all I know is that there isn't enough time to go around in our household!! So much to do ;-)

Well I have been mega busy this past week. I've done a couple of really good jewellery parties, the first time I've done any since Christmas I think!! And I have more booked so that's great ;-) The market in town wasn't so great last week but I'm hoping this week will be better.

I have had some commission work to do which I've just about finished now so that's all good.



I sold out of all my coasters...can you believe it?! I'm really chuffed but my poor kiln has been working it's little socks off (as has the kiln operator!). I have some really cute designs in the pipeline (well, I think they are anyway!) so I will post some pics when I have completed them.


I met a really nice lady called Christina who's told me all about a new monthly craft fair so I'm going to give that a try next month :o)

Before I go, I just have to share this picture of my boys having a little go on my lovely Dad's Tramper... they just love it when Grandad comes round on it because they get to have a ride up and down (and up and down, and up and down...) the drive! Just look at the joy in their faces - all 3 of them ;-)


Right, I think it's about time I hit the sack now, it was a late one last night...and the night before....and the night before.... and I'll be all crabby tomorrow if I don't get some sleep SOON!!!

Night night all,

Zo
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Blog Counter
Buttercup Designs