Tuesday 21 July 2009

Great weekend, not so great start to the week...

We had a fab weekend. We were at the Curdridge Show on Saturday which was really nice. It's the first time I've been there and it was a lovely day out (plus I saw lots of people I knew so had a good catch up!!). And we sold lots of nice things ;-)
Then we went straight to my Dad's 65th birthday party so a busy day!!

On Sunday we went over to the Isle of Wight for a very good friend's son's 1st birthday party. We haven't seen as much of each other since she moved to the Island but it was so lovely to spend time chatting, chasing the boys and eating lots of birthday cake! But talk about windy!! (The weather!). We went on the ferry so the trip over the water wasn't too bad, although Billy did shout at the top of his voice 'OH NO! WE'RE GONNA CRASH' as we left Cowes!

So...why has this week not started brilliantly? Well, whilst I'm super busy with jewellery orders at the moment - which is great - my other half was made redundant yesterday :-(
Although it's a bit of a worry he is definitely in a much better mood now he has been 'released'!! Maybe this is the fresh start he needed. So if anyone hears of an opportunity for a very good technical IT consultant/account manager let me know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Blog Counter
Buttercup Designs